Net Gain celebrates innovation and transformation. This January 30, 2014 marks the 8th annual Net Gain conference. The theme is Transformation. Market Research is changing rapidly but into what? Today, we leverage mixed modes and different channels to produce insights and strategies. Where there once was a well-defined area of expertise called market research, there is now wide array of analytical approaches to solve business challenges. The purpose of Net Gain 8.0 is to explore the exciting new directions for the industry.
Be Part of the Net Gain Experience as a Sponsor
Promote your brand at the leading gathering of marketing and marketing research professionals in Canada, the 2014 Net Gain 8.0 to be held on January 30th in downtown Toronto, Ontario.
Take the opportunity to network with peers, industry leaders, specialists, mavericks and traditionalists. Contribute to critical debate about innovation and forces for change around Transformation.
With the various sponsorships available for Net Gain, your company has the flexibility to achieve its marketing objectives and stay within budget. Sponsor packages are available from $250 to $2,500. Each package guarantees you excellent and ongoing recognition building up to the event (and further recognition after the event), as well as access to the attending delegates, several from sister organizations abroad, including ESOMAR, CASRO, AMA and MRA.
BRONZE (@ $250) will be acknowledged fully in recognition of their support through:
- Logo placement with sponsorship level posted on the MRIA-Net Gain
- Acknowledgment in print ads in Vue Magazine, circulation 1,800+ and eVue
- Announcement from the podium during the course of the day
- Announcement on the AV screens during the event
- Announcement through video broadcasting media
- Logo placed on hardcopy of the Official Program
SILVER (@ $500) receives all of the above, plus:
- One item into Delegate Bags
GOLD (@ $1,000) receive all of the above, plus:
- One Free Insert in Vue Magazine in 2014
- One full pass
PLATINUM (@ $2,500) receives all of the above, plus:
- Two full passes & 1 MRIA membership
- Most prominent logo placement, incl. in print program
- Introductory remarks / speaking opportunity during the event
Logo Artwork will be accepted in EPS format only.
How to become a Sponsor?
To become a Sponsor, simply download our Registration Form (PDF) and mail or fax your completed registration to the address indicated on the form.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact Anne Marie Gabriel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view our current sponsors CLICK HERE